ISSUE: LOW FLAMES
The safety feature in the propane tank has been activated.
- Turn off all the burners and the propane tank on the grill.
- Disconnect the tank from the regulator hose.
- With the tank disconnected, turn all burners (including the side burner) on high and leave them there for 5 minutes. This will bleed the grill out.
- After 5-minutes, turn all burners back off and reconnect the propane tank.
- SLOWLY turn the tank back on and then the burners. NOTE: In most cases the safety feature is activated because the tank or burners have been turned on too quickly. These steps should remedy the problem.
If this does not solve the problem, the customer is in need of a new regulator hose.