TEST FOR GAS LEAK
This test will need to be performed PRIOR TO FIRST USE (as well as each time the grill is used) to ensure the proper function/safety of your grill!
- Fill a spray bottle with water and few drops of soap.
- Spray the solution to the outside of the entire length of the regulator hose and each connecting point.
- Turn the gas on and watch for any bubbles to appear along the regulator hose and the points of connection.
- If bubbles form at the connections tighten the connection and perform the test again
- If bubbles appear, contact Char-Griller Customer Service at 912-638-4724, Email Service@Chargriller.com, or complete a Support Ticket through the Support Link you will find on the home page of www.Chargriller.com
Regulator Hose Assembly should be replaced every 18 months.
If you have any questions or concerns please call customer service at 912-638-4724.